Verified Reviewer

Update by user Dec 31, 2021

Never received any further contact from FedEx about this mess. Subsequently, about 10 days ago, received FedEx notification of package delivery but no package.

I filed a complaint. I then received daily text messages asking if I'd found my package. No further helpful info or apparent attempt by them to find it. After several days of this FedEx advised I contact the shipper to report lost package!

My own efforts then determined that yet again FedEx had delivered my package to a neighbor! No apology. No attempt to determine what happened.

Just useless text messages. This company deserves bankruptcy and I will not willingly use them for anything.

Original review posted by user Nov 30, 2021

FedEx claimed 2 day priority package was delivered. Was not and required signature they couldn't produce.

Item was a $800 firearm covered by FFL regulations. John (delivery manager Waukesha, WI) claimed truck GPS showed it was at my house (later proved to be a lie) and that delivery person "remembered delivery to my house" (another lie). Complete run around from contact phone number. ATF involved.

Waukesha FedEx claimed their security would contact me. Never did. Claimed John would call. Never did.

2 weeks later package arrives, now 3 weeks late. No explanation or notification of what happened. I went to local center. Finally revealed that it was delivered elsewhere, also without required signature.

Demanded to talk to delivery manager John. "He will call in a couple of hours". He never did.

I have never dealt with such an incompetent and unhelpful people in my life. I will NEVER use FedEX unless no alternative.

User's recommendation: Do not expect help or honesty from FedEx, especially from John, delivery manager Waukesha, WI.

Preferred solution: Apology.

FedEx Cons: Driver lies about package delivery.

Location: 2001 Airport Road, Waukesha, WI 53188