Additional Fees
Insurance Quality

I had shipped a watch worth 100$ to India.When we were shipping it, we were advised to print the amount of insurance(200$) we had on it.

Turns out they guided us wrong and the slot was to put in the value of the product. Due to this we are asked to pay a customs charge of 90$ to get the watch delivered. I had sent the proof of the right price of the watch and we are still asked to pay 90$ customs fee. I have been trying to resolve this problem for 2 full months now.

After talking to representatives for about 35 times, It has not yet been delivered.

Now when I ask for the package to be returned, I am being asked to pay the charges for the return shipment.I have not ever seen such mother *** service in my whole life.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $188. karthik1a1225 is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about watch shipping at FedEx was service, very poor customer service and delivery service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments