Never received package although tracking # indicated delivery10/17/15.Had to reorder custom blind and was advised to open a case# with fedex which I did with no response.

Found out the 1st item went to wrong city and was "redelivered" 10/29/15. 2nd blind was delivered 10/30 after I place another custom order.Today,11/7/15 I finally receive letter from fedex declining my claim when erroneous delivery and extended time frame was obviously their fault Thankfully it wasn't meds or something $$. NO MORE FEDMEX for me!!!

Can not deal with a company that does not admit or is willing to correct their mistakes and leaves the customer without the items they ordered.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $29. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments