So, at 3:51pm, they tried to drop off the package to me according to the website tracking ."the business was closed or customer was unavailable" My complaint is that I was home all afternoon with my sliding glass door open (about 2 feet from my front door), and sitting on the couch, (about 5 feet from the front door) but never heard a knock or the doorbell ring.

Sounds fishy to me. Just wondering if the driver even bothered to drive up to the house. never heard a truck engine or any other kind of noise from outside.

fed-ex just lost another costumer here.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Fedex - Failure to deliver despite compromises Fedex "1st attempt: I was at work and wasn't aware a signature was needed for the delivery. Received a door tag with my last name, date, and amount of packages scrawled..." Read more Fedex - "Customer has requested non-express clearance" Fedex "Hello there, I bought a GoPro 4 on the official website to have it sent to Mexico I did choose the "FedEx International Priority". Last saturday, 18 of October, the GoPro landed..." Read more Fedex - FED EX DELIVERY DRIVER BLOCKED MY SHUTTLE BUS IN CANNOT GET OUT OF PARKING SPOT TO COMPLETE TRIP Fedex "TRUCK DRIVER BLOCKED MY SHUTTLE BUS IN AT FORT AND GRISWOLD DETROIT THEN UNLOADS THEN LEAVES ME BLOCKED IN UNABLE TO PULL OUT HAD ALREADY MADE HIM AWARE THAT I..." Read more Fedex - Ground Delivery Service Review from Baltimore, Maryland Fedex "FedEx has the most unprofessional people working for them. I've had packages delivered by them that were so-called lost and that they couldn't get into our building which never stopped..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Omni Hotel - AVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID Omni Hotel "NO WELCOME DRINK NO WATER PRESSURE IN THE VILLA MOLD IN THE BATHROOM BLOOD STAINS ON FRESH SHEETS STAINS ON FRESH TOWELS BUGS ALL OVER THE TOILET DINNER RESERVATIONS POLICY..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more