Kathleen, Georgia

I just got off the phone customer service and the website.you people would rather send 43lbs back to Illinois rather than wave $5.00 fee for something that was your fault to begin with.We stayed home the first time when it came damaged.All I asked was for a narrowed delivery time window, evening home delivery or delay until Saturday without giving you access to all my media information.

The lady said she could not do it . I would have to register and surrender my privacy. to do that. after a little back and forth she said sorry we are going to miss you.

have a nice day. So FedEx had rather ship this 43 lbs back from South Georgia than work with me on this.

well from now on I will not order from companies where I have to use FedEx!And have a Nice Day!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of a product or service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

This company also is involved In a phenomenon called

Gang Stalking or Organized Harassment, its psychological

harassment with their vehicles going out of their way to

harass, annoy, intimidate a TI (victim) by following you,

passing in front of you with pin point accuracy/precision

only when one (the target as they call it) is around, and really its not that hard to know how they do it ( hint: private surveillance/intelligence contractors) whether one is out in the streets, driving.In my case they go as far as to harass/employ their useless tactics in other countries (Mexico).

Its no coincidence this happens Iam 100% sure of this.