I went to your store off of 92 & Sheridan in Westminster and was treated like an illiterate *** Adam is a smart ***.If I weren't civilized I would have punched him in the mouth.

I have went to that location a couple dozen times and used your services, all of them are in a great big hurry to get back to what (they were doing). I am an American with disability's & the government has laid down the law, on expectable behavior. I left there several times after being handled rudely & as I say there are several of them that need to be in the unemployment line / I was deeply angered. and felt totally helpless, I had gotten to the point that I was never ever going to set foot in your business again.

They knew I was going to look into taking legal action. I had had enough. However, they are right there to take our money from us, I am totally unhappy with the staff you have Jen, was helpful and genuine. The guys did not want to help me ...

"at all" ... Adam need to be out rite FIRED ....he has no business working with us RETARDS !!I am still very angry with the treatment I received from this *** !! The Hispanic guy with the tight curly hair is another one that has no business there, the first couple times I came in, they were fine. But they did not want to be disturbed from the more important work they were doing and didn't even want to look up.

I have sense, done every thing I can to avoid even going there. I am not going to spend my money in a place I am not welcome !!

........................Detective J.T.Barnes

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #722024

If you are Detective J.T.Barnes, you aren't so disabled that you can't help yourself.

Most people get treated in the same way that they act.

If you want to be treated with respect, treat others the same way.You did a whole lot of rambling but didn't specify what you needed help with.

Qualicum Beach, British Columbia, Canada #722013

Based on the tone of this complaint, I can only ascertain that you were being a grumpy old curmudgeon and getting nasty with them because you did not get what you wanted.

Grow up and act your age.