Chehalis, Washington
2.7
Turnaround Time

I ordered some running board brackets from Innovative Creations, Inc in Arizona they shipped them fed ex expedient delivery(2 day) Apparently the label came off the box and they could not find the brackets. So Innovative Creations, Inc reshipped them over night its now been 3 days and fed ex can not locate the package or label . Three months ago I shipped a mattress fedex and it was lost and took them 3 weeks to locate it, I guest it time to give UPS some bussines 3 thumbs down to Fedex !

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex expedited shipping from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was cannot precisely tell me where my parcel is. Author liked the most no good. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments