I am a small family business with over 13 thousand in renovations so far to expand for the FEDEX added service.We currently ship USPS and DHL after having some one from FEDEX customer service asking why we drooped their shipping service a few years earlier we explained that it wasn't us but them that ended the contract.

A few days later we were approve for FEDEX shipping again. We were doing fine until the other day a very unprofessional Rep from FEDEX visited the store. She didn't like our signs, didn't like our store and didn't care that we were expanding our business to create more space to service our customers. She called today to cancel our contract again for the second time, one of her reasons is that we look more retail than a shipping store.

I asked about Walgreen being a retail store with FEDEX options but she said that was different. Just like that ALL the money we put into promoting fedex services and to expand down the drain. She did manage to say we could apply again qt q later date.

I don't think so.UPS has made us a better offer.

Reason of review: Very rude employee.

Preferred solution: None i'm done with FEDEX.

I liked: Drivers are very helpful.

I didn't like: Leadership could use more training in customer service, Very rude and nasty area manager.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments