Additional Services
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Every time I see "FedEx" on my shipment receipt, I get fery angry, because the probability of my package being stolen/not delivered on time grows to 99%.

They are lying in their receipts that they couldn't reach you. They are lying in their customer service. I hope that delivery people working in the Elmhurst area will all blow up.

*** you.

Refund for my packages, refund for my time, refund for lost nerves.

Comments

I try not to order from merchants that use Fedex Ground. In fact I sent an email to one of the merchants about an incident with Fedex and not to use this carrier.

Terrorist, nobody needs to be QUOTE: " blown up ". That is illegal in this country and you'll be incarcerated for life or executed.

That doesn't seem worth it. I spent 4 decades as a professional purchasing agent and expeditor and would have tracked a dozen lost packages before my 9AM coffee break (in the days before the internet).

If this rattles your QUOTE: "nerves" , you'd better seek medical or psychotherapy services. You also seem to have an anger management problem with the silly profanity at the end of your post.