The FedEx website showed my package had been delivered to the address to which I had the package shipped.The package had NOT been delivered.

Every time I called FedEx about the package, I was told different things. One customer service rep promised me the package would be delivered either the next day or the day after that. No package arrived. The next customer service rep I spoke with said the package had been mis-delivered and it would be delivered the next day, for sure.

No package. Are these people liars, or grossly incompetent - has to be one or the other. I don't have the time to recap every conversation I had with the customer service reps. Suffice it to say I got conflicting information from everyone I talked with, about where my delivery was, and empty promises that my package would be delivered.

I never did get the package. I finally emailed Fred Smith, founder and owner. Here is his contact: https://www.thebalance.com/fedex-ceo-contact-information-2891781 I emailed Smith, as well as Executive Services. I was called the very next day by a woman who finally tracked down my shipment and told me it had been mis-delivered, and they couldn't seem to retrieve it from the address to which they had mis-delivered.

The address, by the way, wasn't similar in name at all to my shipping address, so I really don't understand how it could have been mis-delivered in the first place. That said, I can forgive the lost shipment, but certainly not all the empty promises that my shipment would be delivered, when obviously the customer service reps had no idea where my package was. I ordered a replacement shipment, and had that sent to a local FedEx shop, where my package would be held for me to pick up. The FedEx website said the package had been delivered to that FedEx shop, but when I called the shop to verify it had been delivered, an employee of that shop said my package wasn't there!!

I called the FedEx customer service number. The rep I spoke with called that same local FedEx shop and was told my package WAS there. More conflicting information! BTW, a couple months ago, FedEx made a delivery to my place of business.

I wasn't there that day, but when I looked at FedEx's proof of delivery, the name on the POD was not the name of anyone who works at my office.

Did the driver just pull some name out of thin air???Bottom line: FedEx is a NIGHTMARE.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Get your people trained in good customer service. ALL customer service reps should have access to the same information regarding packages and that information needs to be ACCURATE!.

I didn't like: Nightmare customer service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments