Update by user Aug 24

I didn't order the product (theater ticket) Ticket Tracker was the company dealing with Fedex to delivery my ticket.

Original review posted by user Aug 21

I flew to New York specifically to see a Broadway Play.It was promised that the theatre ticket would be delivered to my hotel by Fedex at 3PM or before.

It never arrived. When I called to pursue the issue of the delivery, I couldn't understand the gentleman with a thick foreign accent and I asked to speak to his supervisor. "Jenny came on the line and, after keeping me having forever, came back and said that she "couldn't get through to the station." "I tried twice. It must be closed." "I will see that you get the ticket on Monday".

Try, as I did, Jenny didn't seem to understand that in the U.S. a theatre ticket is issued for a specific date, a specific time and a specific seat." I told her that the ticket would be worthless on Monday. She still insisted on the Monday delivery. As I write, today is Monday.

The ticket did arrive; but not at my hotel in NY at my home address in Florida!! Of course, I didn't sign for it.

Let me add that less than six weeks ago, FedEx failed to deliver a package to me and the vendor had to ship it again.As for the theatre ticket, I am out nearly one thousand dollars in air fare and a hotel bill that I shelled out to see this Broadway play that I never got to see.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lying to assure customers packages will be delivered, Customer service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

How is that FedEx's fault that it got delivered to your address in Florida? Obviously the ticket seller gave the wrong address to FedEx or you entered the wrong address when ordering the ticket.