I was expecting an important package today and I had my brother stay home all day to make sure there was someone at the home to receive it.I kept checking the status but when it wasn't 6pm, I checked again and it says the delivery person already tried to deliver the package at 3:20 but the customer was not available.....LIE!!!

they never even knocked on the door, rang the bell or even left a notice NOTHING!!

If you don't deliver it on the day it was said fine but don't tell me you came and didn't even leave a notice!!I don't know if it has anything to do with the fact that I live in a third floor and the person didn't feel like going up the stairs but this isnt fair!!

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. melissaperez.navarro is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about package at FedEx was delivery service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Sreysros

I agree with you, I think Fedex is making so much excuse to delay people shipment.