2.1
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Ok here is a little story, back in October 2017 I was having issues with a Sprint exclusive phone (Essential PH1) it had a manufacturing defect after figuring out that between Essential and Sprint my only option was to be without a phone since I had to ship mine in to get a replacement phone. So I shipped it out and within a few days it had been shipped back.

I was shocked that it was sent out so quickly.

But this is where the story gets bad, I ship and receive a lot of stuff and never really liked FedEx to handle my stuff because I was always having issues with them delivering to my house, I usually had to go to a local hub. So the Delivery was made to my house on December 21st at which time the driver decided (instead of the usual we can't find your house) left it on the side porch. I opened a claim right away and they determination was "the driver couldn't find the package" like really thanks for stating the obvious.

I then opened up a claim for replacement of the phone, at which time they denied. I am now without a phone and still have to pay for it to be able to get a new one.......

Review about: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments