Update by user Dec 23, 2015

For a long time Fed-ex would leave my packages at the little general store five miles from my house.That's a 10-mile round trip for me to have to go get them.

I called the Fed-ex office and complained about it.

For about a year the store was closed and they delivered to my address every time, So I know they can do it!! Also USPS drives up here 6 days a week.

I finally called Amazon Customer Service and asked them if they could help and they Did. For about a year Fed-ex delivered to my house. Now they started leaving my packages at the store again.

I asked them (the store) to not let Fed-ex leave my packages there, but they didn't listen.

I can see how Fed-ex can save a little gas money and how the store can get more business, but they lost my business.

(Both of them) Thanks to Fed-ex EVERYBODY loses.Buy the way, I told all my family and friends about this and I'm sure Fed-ex lost more business than just mine

Original review posted by user Dec 23, 2015

For a long time Fed-ex would leave m packages at the little general store five miles from my house.That's a 10-mile round trip for me to have to go get them.

I called the Fed-ex office and complained about it.They told me there was no reason they couldn't deliver to my house and they told the driver to deliver to my house, but the driver still wouldn't.

I asked them to not let Fed-ex leave my packages there, but they didn't listen.Thanks to Fed-ex EVERYBODY loses.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). buckgene is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments