3.0

I had won an auction on the Goodwill site and they used FedEx as the carrier. I contacted their customer service to ask for the item to be re routed to a local FedEx store.

I was told that I could not do that, so I hung up. Well, the item was left at my door while I was at work. A neighbor saw it setting as so she put it in her apartment until I returned home. I called FedEx to let them know exactly how I felt about their service and he clearly did not care.

Wrote to the president and a Melissa Brown called and left a message. Tried to call her. Odd that she did not leave an extension. I did what she said and got the run around.

"she was on another call". She has never followed up with me.

They can all go to *** as far as I am concerned with Melissa Brown leading the way. They really don't give a ***.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $5000. This person is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex customer care at FedEx was disrespect by all employees Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Transportation and Logistics category for more informed decision or compare FedEx to other companies on our site.

Comments