As a major shipper that has shipped countless thousands of packages with Fedex, I can say for certain that they have a policy of never paying out a claim unless they have to.

(They have NEVER paid a claim in my experience no matter how badly they screwed everything up.. I assume that legally they have to pay a claim to someone... but I have never seen it)

If you are shipping worthless junk, they are fine. Otherwise use USPS. Which does have decent customer service, and they DO pay claims then they mess up. They get the packages where they need to go I guess, but not always intact, and they never take responsibility when they do crush or destroy it.

Had an Experience with Fedex?

Comments

Fedex - Box dropped off on my rain soaked lawn Fedex "...The package was soaking wet. The packing tape was coming off like ribbons. And if it wasn't for the plastic airpillows that Walmart.com were nice enough to put in this..." Read more Fedex Delivery Service Review Fedex "Package was supposed to be delivered today. I checked the tracking info on FedEx. It states that the package was refused by customer. That's not possible since I am the..." Read more Fedex - FED EX DELIVERY DRIVER BLOCKED MY SHUTTLE BUS IN CANNOT GET OUT OF PARKING SPOT TO COMPLETE TRIP Fedex "TRUCK DRIVER BLOCKED MY SHUTTLE BUS IN AT FORT AND GRISWOLD DETROIT THEN UNLOADS THEN LEAVES ME BLOCKED IN UNABLE TO PULL OUT HAD ALREADY MADE HIM AWARE THAT I..." Read more Fedex - Claim Review Fedex "No clue what FedEx is upto didn't get the claim even after submitting each and every single thing as said pictures of the consignment breakage, missing items pictures, worth of..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Totally disappointed!! Ashley Furniture "I purchased this sofa 2 weeks ago, along with a 5 piece dining room set and I couldn't be more disappointed. As stated in previous reviews, the material on the..." Read more Shopify - Scam/Rip Off Shopify " I ordered two bras off the website. Got a email confirmation of my order never got a tracking number emailed customer service never got a reply over a month..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more