Tracking Tool

I had a package scheduled for delivery today, at my workplace. We'd been there since 9 AM.

I have a clear view of the parking lot and the road, and I can assure you that no Fedex trucks attempted to deliver anything. Early this afternoon, I checked my email only to find one from Fedex, saying that my delivery couldn't be completed because it required a signature and no one was home/business was closed. Now, that is a blatant lie.

I called their Third World customer service, which is a joke. The rep hung up on me, and I can't blame him, because I wasn't very pleasant, but if they'd only delivered the tiny package that cost me $36 to ship, I wouldn't have had to be unpleasant, would I?

The sad thing is, this isn't the first time this has happened. Two months ago, Fedex held a package of mine for THREE days and refused to deliver. The only thing customer service will tell you is "pick it up yourself." OK. I have an hour drive home, and the last thing I want to do after work is do more driving to Fedex Ground and pick up something that they should have delivered.

My updated tracking info stated that delivery would be attempted again the next business day, which, in Fedex world, is apparently Tuesday and not Monday.

Later this afternoon still more updated tracking info said that now my package would be held until WEDNESDAY, March 28.

This is a disgrace, and unacceptable. I've never had this problem with USPS or UPS.

Review about: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Nada.

I didn't like: Non-delivery of package is not acceptable, Lazy driver not held accountable, Delivery not made, Customer service on the phone.

Comments