FedEx is dumb.First of all my package was sent to my town but then sent back to a town a couple hours away!

Then they sent it to a town an hour away after that and then it said it left the facility. And was supposed to arrive today but no package and no updated info since Saturday morning at 5:30 am either! Complete ***. I believe they've lost my package and I'm going to have to file a complaint.

Ill give them one more day to either send it or update info and if not I'm definitely assuming lost.:/

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States #676918

This is a habit with FedEx. I had a package arrive in my hometown fedex facility yesterday and instead of sending it out for delivery today they sent it to another city 60 miles away.

I desperately need the medication I ordered in that package to treat the extreme pain I'm having from a gout flare up.

Another time I watched a package arrive in my hometown and then get sent on a trip that took it to different facilities that literally circled my hometown for a week before returning back to the facility in my hometown and finally being delivered.