i was told i would receive my package in 3-5 days max.i still have not received it, when i called to ask about it they forgot to mention the fact that they put me down in the smart shipping,which only delivers to the post office in your area. HOW THE *** IS THAT SMART.SMART WOULD BE DELIVERING MY PACKAGE ON TIME TO MY HOUSE.NOW I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY THE POST OFFICE THAT IT WILL TAKE 2-8 FOR THEM TO SHIP IT TO ME AND IF I STILL DO NOT RECEIVE MY PACKAGE THEY WILL GIVE ME A CASE NUMBER?NEVER SHIPPING WITH THESE PEOPLE AGAIN.AND MAKE SURE ANYONE I KNOW DOES NOT EITHER.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States #678288

Your an ***.What don't you understand?

The person shipping your item chose to ship via smart post. FedEx gets the package to your city, and then hands it off to the USPS.

FedEx does not deliver your package to you!Take that up with the person who shipped your item or don't be such a cheap *ss and pay for quicker shipping, ***!

Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States #676926

Brian S.has no idea what he's talking about.

I frequently see shipping delays whenever FedEx Smartpost is used.Packages routinely arrive in my hometown at the FedEx facility and instead of being sent out for delivery they get sent out to different FedEx facilities in nearby cities for no good reason other than to delay delivery.

In the past year I have watched this happen to 17 of the 23 packages that were sent via FedEx SmartPost, and in each case had the package been sent out for delivery when it was first received at the FedEx SmartPost facility I would have gotten the packages days before the initial estimated delivery date.

Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States #676649

So FedEx determined the shipping method in which you were to receive your package?I highly doubt it.

Most likely, and I will say this only to leave room for some errant possibility I could be wrong, whichever company you ordered your package from, shipped it SmartPost, neglecting to tell you the correct length of time for a SmartPost shipment.

In addition, FedEx only handles the delivery from the shipment originator to the Post Office and then from the Post Office to the final recipient.This was a cost-effective option that the original company shipping the package made, so your negative views are misplaced on the wrong company.