Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Paid to overnight.Weather was an issue.

Told it would be delivered Saturday. Called at1:15, 1:45,, 4:48 ,5:13, 7:27PM as tracking was not updated. Each time I was assured it would be delivered Saturday. I was even put on hold so that they could contact the end destination to verify Saturday delivery.

Called at 7:26am Sat and was told was on way to final destination. Arrived in Steamboat at 9:10. Waited to see if it was delivered. Called at 12:10 (Colorado time) and was transferred from Customer service - for the first time - to another department that told me Customer Service wasn't suppose to promise these things and I should have been talking to her department..

also that unless I came and got it - impossible - would not get delivered. That it would be delivered on Monday. Would not have used Overnight unless it was important. Lying, thieving, incompetent.

Thank God there is UPS!Hope *** swallows up Fed Ex.

Review about: Fedex Overnight Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: To educate thier staff and PULL THEIR HEAD OUT OF THEIR ASSES! .

I liked: No good.

I didn't like: Managemtns only has excuses, Delivery not made, Delivery not made lied to repeatedly.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments