Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered a present for my niece and the package was sent via Fedex.I had the item sent to my workplace for security reasons.

After getting a email that the package was delivered i called fedex and was told that the employee had left the Very large box in front of my place of business before open hours. the front door to my work is right on a busy blvd. after notifying them that i did not receive the package they started a dispute and i was ultimately told that my claim was denied. i also addressed the issue with paypal and was also told nothing that they could do.

I canceled my paypal account immediately and will NEVER use paypal again.

And have told this story to anyone that will listen to make sure people know that Fedex drivers are either Thieves or REALLY bad at judgement when leaving packages.either way they were the reason i did not get my package and was out the $130.00 i paid for the product and shipping.

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $130. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments