Verified Reviewer

Update by user Feb 05, 2021

Original review posted by user Feb 04, 2021

If I could choose a negative star I would!!! This is the 3rd time that I have purchased an item online and the supplier used FedEx for the delivery service.

This is also the 3rd time FedEx tracking system said they delivered the items to my home, but they were nowhere to be found, and have still not shown up! Who is stilling these packages?! (The Grinch!) Or leaving them at someone else's house!! To make it even better I called and spoke to customer service all 3 times, and they give me the runaround.

The latest one was that someone could have walked up to my porch and stole the package. Yeah, right!

When my adult son and I are home, with a security camera, and a huge dog that barks at anyone who comes near the front door! I get it we're in a pandemic, but come on why in the world would you claim/say that the package was delivered, and it clearly wasn't!

User's recommendation: I would recommend not using FedEx until they get their stuff together!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Courier Delivery Service.

Preferred solution: Deliver my product that I had purchased. Fix the issue of saying the item was delivered when it clearly wasn't, and retraining of custome service to help fix the issue instead of giving the customer a run around. .

FedEx Pros: No good.

FedEx Cons: Service is not a priority, Missed saturday delivery---poor service.

Comments