Despite having a horrible customer service, ( when I filed a complaint against this company in 2011 because I was being followed/stalked by their drivers).They to this day continue to do this.

I have filed several complaints but they just go ignored. Even going as far as to harass and stalk me in Mexico ( several cities). This Corporation is CRiMINAL, a company that uses intimidation, psy warfare, bullying, etc. Can't be named otherwise.

I personally believe Teamsters, and Intelligence Agencies are Associated with them.

Their correct name is Fascist Express.If anybody is interested check out organized harassment, so you can get an idea of what people like me go through.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was secret harassment campaigns that their driver employ. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx other product for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments