Pending delivery for days - no updates, admit packages are sitting at warehouse with no knowledge of when they are going to be delivered. Management of this company has lost it - but bet they still take their bonuses on time.

Acting like an increase in volume at Christmas is something unusual. Happens every year, I am willing to bet. More likely poor planning and hiring and not making resources available to correct.

Communication terrible. No advance warning. If I had been told there were going to be such problems, I could have made other arrangements. Stuffed now.

Will never ship with them again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

#1082093

If it comes up out for delivery that means it was scanned to a particular truck that does that area....that's your local fed ex delivery driver....

Agreed...my Christmas cards ordered through a stationary company at the beginning of the month have been at a warehouse 12 miles from my house in NJ since last Monday (6 days ago).3 times it has said it is out for delivery but hasn't come.

In reality, they have admitted it is sitting on a trailer and they don't know where. Which is why they also won't let me come get it.

Now, it's guaranteed for sure that my oversees family won't receive their cards in time and my Canadian family, and others are starting to look iffy.