Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

1 stardon't usually get upset or do I talk about anyone but Fedx ready ruined my day!!After my son's (13 years gone) old headstone was damaged in Spartanburg, I ordered him a new one.

I waited 3 weeks for it to come and finally it was on it's way. Well Fedx was supposed to deliver it yesterday but no show so this morning Fedx shows up! Jennifer was coming back from the restroom when he asked where it goes and saying it was very heavy. Jennifer said "well let me get Brenda" and as she walked away Fedx drive threw it out onto the drive and left!!!!

It is damaged and I was crushed!!! The company said they will send a new one but that really doesn't change what the driver did. No respect. I did call Fedx and file a complaint.

It's been a long hard day.

If Fedex don’t get rid of this {{REDACTED}} or put him on another route … i will if he ever comes here again!!Mike Cox

Review about: Fedex Home Delivery Service.

Reason of review: The driver throwed my wife grave stone out the truck and broke it !!!.

Preferred solution: Get rid of this driver or change his route. he better never come to my house again !.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments