1.2
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

IT IS 8/18/17, 3AM.TODAY I WILL BE WAITING AGAIN FOR TWO PKGS THAT ARE CURRENTLY IN THE POSSESSION OF FEDEX.

ONE PKG WAS SCHEDULED TO BE DELIVERED 8/11/17. THE OTHER WAS SCHEDULED 8/17/18. THESE ARE THE LATEST PKGS FEDEX HAS HELD ME HOSTAGE WITH. I HAVE A DISPUTE WITH MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY FOR ONE AND THE OTHERS THEY HAVE HAD THE AUDACITY TO HAVE ME COME TO THEIR FACILITIES ON MY OFF TIME, TO EXPERIENCE THE PAIN OF THEIR HAVING CONTROL OF MY PROPERTY.

ONLY ON DRUGS WAS I EVER MORE HUMILIATED. I HAVE REGISTERED WITH, PLEADED AND COMPLAINED WITH THEM.

I AM NOW USING THE OPTION OF WRITING IT ON THE INTERNET TO HAVE THIS KNOWN AND HOPEFULLY CHANGED.I DON'T BELIEVE ANYONE DESERVES TO BE TREATED THE WAY THEY HAVE TREATED ME.

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

I didn't like: Do not appear to really care, Shipper used them.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Package shipped 8/10/2017

Arivved at destination facility 8/17/2017.Order went pending delivery next day.

Now, 5 days later and 5 phone calls they just told me package is lost.

I was told they would look for it up until 8/31/2017

This package never left their possession and was shipped 30 miles from it's delivery destination where it has been scanned into the facility and lost.It took them 5 days to realize they had lost my package which happens to have a beautiful fox fur stroller that is a gift for my wife.