And now they sent the package back "by mistake" to the main office I don't know where!!!. All representatives gave me different information.

For everyone interested, this is the Norcross Fedex Office is:

888 227 5515

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Clinton, Minnesota, United States #3732

It's been 9 days since a package was shipped FedEx to me in southern Ca and I still don't have it. Same story, tracking says "on truck for delivery" on Monday. No delivery. Calls to customer "service" result in assurance that it will come tomorrow.

Tracking on Tuesday indicates "on truck for delivery". No delivery. Call to customer "service" result in assurance that it will come tomorrow. Also, told that mssg sent to local terminal.

No tracking update on Wednesday, calls to customer "service" result in no concern or additional follow-up. Simply told that the package "must" still be on truck and watch for delivery today.

Nine days from Minnesota??? I paid $21 for shipping, must be here to provide signature, and have no idea if or when it will arrive.

I will never use FedEx (or visit another lame Kinkos) again. And, I will tell everybody I know about their *** business practices.

My last experience with them was at Christmas when the driver left a package containing fairly expensive electronics at the end of my driveway on the side of the road. I chalked that one up to an aberation. My complaint phone call for that experience was met with the same uncaring indifference that I am now receiving.

Good luck FedEx, you are going to need it!