Additional Fees

Trying to deliver a package to Glasgow Scotland (paid extra for priority).Package wasn't delivered.

Tried to find out how to get the package--go pick it up? Look for delivery tomorrow? Told that they would request delivery after a certain time tomorrow and I would get confirmatory phone call within 2 hours that they would be able to honor the request. I warned that the phone call HAD to come within 2 hours or the Glasgow office would be closed.

I was guaranteed confirmatory phone call by Christina (California customer service). Of course, no phone call, and by the time they were able to help me, the Glasgow office closed. Eric (who told me that he was the highest contact in the Fedex Corporation that I could talk to) confirmed that if it were a "priority" (their definition) they could reach an after hours supervisor by phone to confirm whether they could deliver the package in my time frame, but that I was "not a priority." Teresa Smith in corporate hung up on me after confirming that she could, but would not contact the after hours supervisor because she didn't think it was a priority--although Fedex dropped the ball three times and the only reason we were having to look at after hours options was because they had not followed through with the promise Christina had made.

Truly a let down.Wish I knew a better international delivery company.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of non-delivery of shipment and unreliable. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex customer care and associated monetary loss in the amount of $615. FedEx needs to "that they contact the glasgow delivery office after hours and guarantee delivery as requested" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments