Tangerang, Banten
Turnaround Time

I just received my parcel from FedEx today and FedEx Indonesia charge me additional for documentation fee due to my parcel doesnt need to pay Import duty.It is just ridiculous.

DHL, TNT, UPS even EMS never charge a cent for documentation fee. FedEx is just like a leach, good in nothing but keep sucking customer money. I have paid the top dollar for the delivery service and this is what I get. Like previous delivery, they really have zero capability to do custom clearance until I need to use my agent to release the goods.

I dont understand why this kind of company still exist in Indonesia?

If you (FedEx) dont have the capability in Indonesia, its better for you to close your Indonesian branch!!!!!

BEWARE WITH FedEx!!!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor customer service and delivery pratices. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of fedex shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments