I'll not bother with FedEx any more. USPS for me. The time spent standing in mutiple lines at my local FedEx was rediculous, but I let it go because sometimes that happens, right? Then the charges were absurd for regular ground delivery. Then it took exactly one WEEK to have an envelope delivered cross country. (For this I paid $9.00???) Then the package and the envelope were both left at the doorstep of an outside apartment until the resident came home hours later to see it.

I know they do as instructed, but if they cannot legally access the mailbox, then I'll use USPS and I know I'll get it delivered at a fraction of the cost, days quicker (!), and with the security of a mailbox.

I have no connection to any usps. I'm just saying my experience is always good with them so that's where I'm going from now on. Goodbye FedEx. Doesn't work well for me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of ground shipping. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ground shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments