Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I have a package i have been waiting on since Dec 19th. The package was sent to chicago and the tracking stops from there. I have called and called and called to find out what im suppose to do, since the package NEVER arrived

I NEVER got a call back from "Rachel", and I have understood she needed help... however IGNORING my problem was not going to make me go away. I have called approx 6 times, and i was on the phone with Fedex for approx 2 hours ONLY to tell me that "its out of their hands" and Rachel tells me I need to call my local fedex and see why it wasnt delivered.

After realizing when I hung up that My fedex doesnt have a phone # and its not within walking distance...

So I call back and another agent tells me I need to contact CANADA POST.

So I do.

Canada post completely blows me off, firs they transfered me back to fedex and I didnt even get to explain my story, then i contacted them on facebook and I Could tell they clealy werent even reading what i was typing, just copied the tracking number..seen it wasnt "valid" and told me to WAIT LONGER.

The next business day I called CP again, only AGAIN to be transfered to Fedex in which AGAIN she told me there was nothing "they" can do. Meaning Fedex.

Someone dropped the ball... and noone wants to take responsibility, you're a tracking service.. that is what you DO. To tell me you CANNOT Track my package is unacceptable.

The shipped has already confirmed the package has NOT been sent back as undeliverable and I have already recieved packages from this person before with no issues.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. cynnaminkisses stated that there is a room for improvement of very poor customer service and delivery service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of international shipping and associated monetary loss in the amount of $40. FedEx needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned international shipping in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments