Dear FEDEX,

Your Courier boy calls me at 9.55 am today and tells me that he will deliver my parcel before 2 pm.

Please Note: I did not call him, he called me to say he is coming and he confirms the time.I cancel 4 of my appointments waiting for your courier boy to turn up.

At 2.05 pm...Nobody has called and I am waiting. I then call his number and he says he can't come...I cancelled 4 appointments today, who bears my loss???He says he will now come only on Monday:

1) I ask you why did your courier boy call me and say the delivery will happen by 2 pm

2) if there was a change in plan, why could he have not called me earlier??

3) He cuts my call...is this the kind of training you give your personnel???I paid a premium over other courier Companies to choose FEDEX, is this way you'll treat me??Who compensates for the loss I have had to face by cancelling my appointments???I asked your customer service person, that the least FEDEX can do is by delivering the goods to my home address. They refused stating that this was procedure...Ok what happens when your person does not stick to procedure and FALSELY COMMITS a time??My least request was for a Home Delivery as I cannot again wait for your FEDEX personnel to DITCH ME! and me again wasting my time.

If this is not possible, because of your processes, then I look forward to some kind of compensation from your side. Else I am informing all my International suppliers never to use FEDEX again. [and a sorry is easy to state, i don't want your sorry, because that does not help in my loss today]

I feel like an *** to have paid the premium and chosen FEDEX

Sincerely

Rahul George

+91 9343213411

Bangalore, India

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lying to assure customers packages will be delivered. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments