Additional Fees

I just wanted to drop you a line and let you know..you are terrible It takes days to pick up a shipment...

In Houston TX not the middle east Before we replaced you with OD every shipment we received was damaged.. Every single one.. after about a year of this We complained to a driver and he gave us a phone number. I called to get this problem fixed..

And the man we talked to assured me it wouldn't happen again.. The very next shipment was so bad I had to order new boxes to replace them as they were for resale.

How do people put up with this?And you left Tom Hanks on an Island for 5 years???

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was late pick ups. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments