2.1
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Someone is apparently trying to send me something - probably a gift.Fedex sent me a text message specifically telling me an adult signature is required.

I will not be home, so I went to their link and tried to change delivery options -- all the options require paying something: $5, $10, $13 - depending on what option I tried (deliver at a different time, deliver on a different day, deliver to a different address). I consider this absolutely outrageous -- why should I have to pay for someone else trying to send me a gift? Fedex has not required a signature in the past, and I've never had a problem; I believe Fedex is deliberately requiring a signature in order to try to force me into paying for a change in delivery options.

That's wrong; I will not pay, and I invite other people to refuse also.What's next - Fedex sending worthless items to people in order to raise money by getting them to pay for delivery?

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was attempt to force me to pay to receive a gift. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Stoughton, Massachusetts, United States #1258049

I work for FedEx.Most likely the shipper is shipping you alcohol - which requires a signature and we CANNOT have any control over that (Federal law) or they are sending something declared more than $500 in value.

Anything $500 or more triggers a direct signature and again, we CANNOT change that.I recommend calling customer service and requesting it be held at a FedEx location.

Pikesville, Maryland, United States #1256022

No dum dum... whoever sent the package is paying for the option of requiring a adult sign for the package. You can't change it, only the shipper can.

I swear people are getting dumber and dumber.

Denver, Colorado, United States #1255934

Perhaps someone is sending you a bottle of wine.Maybe some ammo.

Whatever the case, the require a signature.

It's not their fault you can't be home for the drop.

You have a couple choices at this point.

1.Find a way to stay home and get something cool

2.Refuse to pay and let it go back and find out you could have had something awesome for $5.00

I'm sure Fed Ex isn't sending random boxes as a way to generate revenue.