The post office told this was called SNALL MAIL, and you can take that to the bank...

NO MORE FEDEX FOR ME. FEDEX can bring it across the country in 3 days and postal service

cannot carry it 60 miles in a week. from now on UPS.

lwilson

3018 Maple rd

lindale ga 30147

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

nikalseyn

FedEx is using the USPS to make the final delivery to the customers. I have run into this also. FedEx busts their butt and gets the package to my city in record time. Then, the lazy, inept USPS takes days to get around to deliver it---even sending it to three other cities in my state before sending it back to my town and then, finally delivering it.

FedEx is attempting to save money. However, they need to realize that they are being painted with the same incompetent brush as the USPS when the post office does it's usual crappy job. It simply makes FedEx look bad also.

I will have to check online and, if possible, see if UPS does the same thing. I would hope not.

to nikalseyn Lancaster, Ohio, United States #579101

and usps uses fed ex to deliver express mail.I really have never had a problem with USPS.

- no our tax dollars do not support them. EVERYDAY- ONLY IN AMERICA- litterly!. 45cents gets something accross country in 2-3 days. How musch to drive?

You can send guarenteed or your money back for about 20.00 with USPS.

Fed Ex will be about 35.00.Go ahead- spend your money, dont forget to get your christmas cards out of the mail box in front of your house.