Verified Reviewer

The second time this happened I called and left a complaint. Yesterday I was left a message from FEDEX and when I tried calling back I was being transferred not to that person but to someone else, which would have been fine but then the call was disconnected.

I called back, and when I explained the situation I was then connected with the survey. Oops, they don't want to hear the *** service they give. Another delivery they did was my replacement contact lense they left on the sidewalk and I was unaware it was even delivered because they don't even ring the door bell. I have 20/600 vision and needed that contact to see out of.

I found the envelope on Monday when it was delivered on Saturday.

If they had placed it up against the window next to the door, at least I would have been aware it came. Shall I mention how fast they go flying down a residential street?

User's recommendation: Use other services.

Preferred solution: Proof the driver has been reprimanded .

FedEx Cons: Drivers who do a proper job.

Comments