Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Let me start by saying I'll never ever use FedEx again.I shipped 3 packages all going from the same location to the same location shipped on the same date, it took 2 and half months to get there.

I put the wrong address on the package, called in once you guys called me to tell me it's not able to be delivered, asked for you guys to hold it in the Rosevile, MN fedex where you guys did not hold it to the date I asked, instead sent to to TN where you have a warehouse for packages that can't be delivered. Then called in to change the address, was told it's lost and was called back, then got it changed on one package for 17 dollars which is outrageous because I shouldn't have to pay because I asked for it to be held, the other two had the street name spelled wrong due to your phone agents. But did it stop there, nope. That one finally gets three 2-3 weeks later.

The other two took until July to get there when they were shipped in April! And it took 17 calls to your representatives to finally get it fixed. The second package to get it shipped I was charged another 17 dollars for god only knows what. But the 3rd package I was charged $47.50.

That was after getting some other customer's package as our 3rd package. My 3rd package was shipped weighing .5lbs, the package shipped as the 3rd package was 8lbs? It was a huge box and wasn't even what I sent them which you guys still have not come back to collect this huge box or tell us what to do with it, your poor other customer that is now missing a package.

Horrible customer service, so confusing and I think only 3 out of the more than 17 people I talked to were willing to help and read the notes completely to try to help.Worst experience of my life with any company.

This reviewer shared experience about "poor service and took two months of frustration and calls" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $118. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex shipping from FedEx was no answers to my question, lack of first call resolution and package getting lost Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments