Turnaround Time

Paid $19.95 for two day shipping.Week later still no package.

Called Fed Ex customer service which sounds to me like it is in India. The rep had the nerve to tell me that during this time of the year the volume of shipments causes delays! Seriously a shipping company says this????? UPS seems to step up their game during the Holidays but FedEx says "sorry we are so busy you may never get your package." What a joke.

I would like to thank FedEx for possibly making my wife's Christmas a little less special.

I shared my sentiment to the company from which I made the purchase and suggested they no longer use FedEx.To my FedEx friends I suggest a name change to ExFed meaning you are no more!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor delivery standards and way he talked to me. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of fedex 2day. FedEx needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fedex 2day in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments