I ordered phone on Wednesday and it went out on Thursday.It says to day delivery for $7.99 (don't you believe it they lied and now they are telling me Monday the sixteenth.

No way Fed ex sucks this was my first and last experience with them and I will make sure others know! You guys ruined a nice day for me it was a gift and I will never 4get how fed ex ruined this day for me. The least they can do for me is give me a refund and post for the customers (TWO BUSINESS DAYS) NOT TWO DAYS. Thanks for nothing FEDEX!

i WILL PRINT OUT MY RECEIPT TO SHOW THAT IT DOES NOT SAY TWO BUSINESS DAYS!YOUR FIRST AND LAST TIME CUSTOMER TARA THOMAS TRACKING # 528832308713 (2 DAYS!)

Review about: Fedex Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

It's your fault that you didn't read the fine print! I've been using FedEx for years and they do, in fact, inform you of these shipping policies and what days they consider to be business days if you read their ToS that you agree to when you choose to use their services. Learn to read ToS BEFORE you use/sign anything and this won't happen again.

IHateStupidCustomers

well then I guess you're one of those rare morons that doesn't know that just about any company goes by 2 business days. it's common sense, something that you lack along with good grammar. ***.