Additional Fees
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

Our family has had the misfortune to experience on numerous occasions Fed-Ex's sub par service and total lack of respect for the human race.Our complaints range from turning their vehicle around in my grass (leaving ruts in the yard), to driving through flower beds (unable to stay within the macadam of my driveway and leaving tire tracks in the mulch), to leaving packages at a community mailbox location, to leaving packages in the middle of my driveway!

Also, when phoning Fed-Ex to report an issue I was promised a return call after the manager spoke to the driver and then never received that return call. Also, when the shipper requires a signature, Fed-Ex does not offer the service of signing a form for the package to be left the following day as UPS offers. Ultimately my goal is to not do business with any merchant that offers Fed-Ex as their shipper. Unfortunately, most merchant websites do not divulge who they utilize as their shipping company.

Only after receiving that email notification that your package has shipped and there is a Fed-Ex tracking number do I then hold my breath and hope for the best only to be disappointed again and again.

We want to caution the entire world in hopes that no one ever has to experience disappointments repeatedly as our family has had to endure.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex shipping for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Cry baby cry wipe your eyes