Johnsonville, New York
Additional Fees
Insurance Quality
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered a product from crocs on Setember 4th it was shipped on the 7th on a 3-6 day delivery via fedex smart ship.On tuesday the 13th i contacted FedEX because my package had still not been delivered.

The guy I spoke to the phone stated that because my package was not shipped express that it was and probably would be continued to be bumped as it is not first priority. estimated delivery date jumped from 3-6 days to the 17th 10 day. as of last night the estimated delivery is now set for 9/20. I called customer service yet again and they claim they can not do anything, that smart ship will not even look up tracking till it hits the usps and 14 days..

are you kidding me? I have never been so upset and angry with a company before. They have false statements on their website for their delivery times and their customer service representative are rude!!

I will continue to give me service to UPS as they are actually on time with their deliveries and are not disrespectful and rude to their customers..FedEX is a JOKE!!

This reviewer shared experience about "poor customer service and shipping" and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex smartpost delivery service from FedEx was entire experience Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments