On Monday, April 25, 2016, I took a day off work to be able to receive a package from FedEx Express.It contains registration for our car, and is very important.

Nobody called my door, I did not go anywhere knowing FedEx. My husband came by from work at 2:18 pm and called me from downstairs that we have a door tag! The number is DT104350411661. The tracking number for the package is #810277486624.

This is not called "service", I am very upset and angry.

I would like to know what actions will be done regarding the driver, and would like somebody to get back to me.I will not recommend FedEx service to anyone

This reviewer shared experience about problem with delivery and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. The most disappointing about fedex express delivery service from FedEx was i never got packages and fedex never communicated instructions Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments