I had a package scheduled to be delivered on 6/16 that never showed up. The first time I contacted Federal Express was yesterday and I was told I would get it today.

Got home last night, it still is not there. I did an online chat around 7:50 last night and the same generic mindless responses. Eventually I got, it is scheduled for delivery today, if you don't get it contact us again. I said it is 7:57 pm, are you serious?

Obviously I am not getting it today. Do you even know where the package is? They supposedly filed an incident (trace on the package). I was told it was filed and I would have a response within two hours they would email and call me.

I got neither a call nor an email and still no response now. The package has been showing in LA Grange, IL for 3 days now at least. I am sick and tired of being outright lied to. They clearly could care less where it is or if I ever get it.

I would have some respect if they admitted to losing it, things happen but to just keep outright lying to me and leaving me hanging is unacceptable! I have transcripts of both calls, the transcript and a screen shot of the current package status but they have personal information so I won't post them.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I liked: Delivery on time, Most delivery peoples prior deliveries.

I didn't like: Package getting lost at location, Unprofessional handling of late delivery questions.

Comments