Was told over and over that an adult had to be home to sign for the package, so even though I needed to run an errand, I stayed at home waiting. Around 4PM, I still hadn't received it, so I checked my email and saw it had been delivered and signed for!!!!

I became upset and began sobbing because the package contained the cremated remains of a loved one. I was terrified someone had my package and thought it was something they could sell for money. Imagined the worst of what would become of the ashes. Luckily, I pulled myself together and ran outside hoping that maybe, just maybe, the package was at my door.

Thank goodness it was. But the driver had just left it there without having me sign for it or even ringing the doorbell to let me know it had arrived. If you are a business and have a contract with FedEX, CANCEL IT.

There's always UPS and the USPS. I tried calling FedEx customer service and they made it plain they didn't care.

User's recommendation: Avoid like the plague.

FedEx Cons: Driver does not follow procedure.

Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania