I ordered a textbook that I so desperately need on Amazon and used expedited shipping which is typically 3-5 days.On the 7TH day I checked the tracking information and it said there was a delivery attempt about 20 minutes prior to me checking online.

This was a complete lie as I was home the entire time. I called the office they said there was no way that the driver could be reached (which is bull) and I would have to wait again for it tomorrow. I was upset but fine I had no choice. The next day maybe 9am I called the fedex office so they could give my number to the person delivering the package and asked to be called when the package is there.

I spent my day home waiting for my package that never came again! It said online that a delivery was attempted yet again however my bell nor phone rang not to mention I kept popping my head in and out checking if the truck was any where nearby. I called the office about 6 times and no one could tell me where exactly my package was. Or how to contact the driver.

It's my 3rd day waiting on this package to be delivered and I am just so disgusted with FedEx and the way their customers are treated, their non helpful staff and incompetent drivers!(Is it really that difficult to knock on a door or dial a number?) I hope you all have better luck than I did.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments