Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant
Resolved
4.4
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I missed the package today, just for 2 hours, and I called them.The lady that answered had no idea how to manage.

She didn't even check if and when possible. She said, if I want it today come to pick up in Veldhoven. I said OK, how about tomorrow, what time interval?". She said she can't say.

I asked, do I have to wait all day long. She said it seems so. It was unhelpful experience and customer unfriendly. That telephone assistant doesn't know how to keep the customers happy.

But the good thing is that they deliver it after 1 hour from my call.

mayram2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was unhelpful inexperience customer service and unhelpful and inexperience customer service. Author liked the most fast delivery. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by FedEx fedex home delivery for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments