Insurance Quality

MY ISSUE IS THAT A FEW TIMES I HAD GOODS SHIPPED TO ME VIA FEDEX AND BEFORE THE GOODS COULD REACH MY DESTINATION I WAS CHARGED CUSTOMS AND QUARANTINE DUTIES.THE GOODS WERE LIGHTS PACKED IN CARTONS.

FIRST OF ALL I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF CARTONS BEING QUARANTINED.

I THOUGHT CUSTOMS SELECT IMPORTERS AT RANDOM BUT YOUR *** COMPANY DOES NOT WAIT FOR CUSTOMS TO PENALISE US WITH DUTIES.RATHER THAN ESCAPING DUTY, YOUR COMPANY MAKES SURE OUR SHIPMENTS GET NOTICED BY CUSTOMS AND SO WE ARE CHARGED DUTY WHICH OTHERWISE WE COULD HAVE SPARED ADDITIONAL CHARGES.

JUST LAST MONTH I WAS CHARGED $354.. DUTY.. BUT WHAT INTRIGUED ME WAS I NEVER RECEIVED OFFICAL RECEIPTS FROM EITHER THE CUSTOMS DEPT OR QUARANTINE DEPT BUT FROM YOUR COMPANY. SOUNDED VERY SUSPICIOUS.

I THEN WROTE TO YOUR OFFICE AND ASKED FOR DEPARTMENTAL (CUSTOMS AND QUARANTINE DEPT RECEIPTS) NEVER GOT ONE.

I HAVE SINCE TOLD MY SHIPPERS NEVER TO USE FEDEX AGAIN. NEVER STOP PERIOD.

JUST TWO WEEKS AGO A SIMILAR SHIPMENT WAS SENT TO ME.. NOT A CENT IN DUTY WAS LEVIED.. AND THE SHIPMENT BY FEDEX CHARGES WERE LEVIED. SAME SHIPMENT HAD BEEN SENT MORE THAN 20 TIMES BY OTHER FREIGHT COMPANIES.. NOT A CENT IN DUTY. SHAME ON YOUR COMPANY.

BY THE WAY.. STILL WAITING FOR OFFICIAL RECEIPTS...TWO REQUESTS HAVE BEEN IGNORED, WHY?

This person wrote the review because of pricing issue of fedex delivery service from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants FedEx to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was cant talk to a local, always gets diverted to asian country and accounts receivable. Author liked the most stuffed and pretty suspicious. If you have a chance, please immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments