I expected the delivery from FedEx sometime this week.On my way out to work this morning I've noticed a box hidden behind the rubbish bin infront of my house, having checked from the tracking number it has been delivered 3 days ago!

So that's mean my stuff was left outside in the middle of the rain for all that long! And FedEX called themself as a fast reliable courier! It's rediculous!!

I expected the delivery from FedEx sometime this week. On my way out to work this morning I've noticed a box hidden behind the rubbish bin infront of my house, having checked from the tracking number it has been delivered 3 days ago!

And FedEX called themself as a fast reliable courier!It's rediculous!!

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

Hyden, Kentucky, United States #614380

Today I was going to send documents to Libya.Went to UPS.com and was quoted too much money, so I went to FEDEX.com and it will list Libya, but won;t give me a quote for UNKNOWN REASON.

Fedex.com does not say what reason is, thus making me waste hours of my time trying to figure out. Strangely enough I could process my shipment with FEDEX and mark it as "SHIPPED" but they won;t give me the price quote! Called FEDEX support and after some ridiculous voice recordings was able to reach International FEDEX.com support after dialing 0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000. You know what I mean?

Fedex.com support told me they MAYBE not shipping to Libya, after the revolution!? So during Qaddafi terrorist times they did ship to Libya, but now that it is free, they don't? Then he went away to confirm and was cinfirmi8ng that they do not ship to Libya.

Yet when I asked why FEDEX.com lists Libya and accepts shipments to Libya he had NO IDEA...One of the MANY unprofessionalisms from FEDEX!