1.2
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Samsung phone from Samsung's own site which was to be delivered by FedEx ground. They claim that my package required indirect signature which I left on the door.

Yet the package was not delivered. I called them and ask to hold the third delivery, which is an option they give if you have an account on FedEx, yet they did not. I called them and was told that it would be delivered in a week, yet it was not. They called and told me that the package was in a delivery facility 30 miles away.

I drove and waited more than an hour standing up in a Kafkaesk facility, yet they did not locate my package and I drove back. They never called me back and when I called Samsung, they told me that they located it the package and asked me to drive again because as a policy they would not make more than 3 attempts. This is a terrible policy and they act as if a "policy" is a command of God or something.

This is an incredibly unprofessional business and I will make sure that nothing I ever buy again on-line is delivered by FedEx. Extremely dissatisfied and angry!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fedex Ground Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments