1.2
Tracking Tool
Turnaround Time

I ordered a Samsung phone from Samsung's own site which was to be delivered by FedEx ground.They claim that my package required indirect signature which I left on the door.

Yet the package was not delivered. I called them and ask to hold the third delivery, which is an option they give if you have an account on FedEx, yet they did not. I called them and was told that it would be delivered in a week, yet it was not. They called and told me that the package was in a delivery facility 30 miles away.

I drove and waited more than an hour standing up in a Kafkaesk facility, yet they did not locate my package and I drove back. They never called me back and when I called Samsung, they told me that they located it the package and asked me to drive again because as a policy they would not make more than 3 attempts. This is a terrible policy and they act as if a "policy" is a command of God or something.

This is an incredibly unprofessional business and I will make sure that nothing I ever buy again on-line is delivered by FedEx.Extremely dissatisfied and angry!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with FedEx. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about FedEx.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments