I went to retrieve the Posters our company ordered for a presentation and the order was not fully completed.We still needed the grommets on each foam mounted poster.

The attendant at FED EX KINKO argued with me first saying I did not order it. I assured him I did. He could not locate my paperwork with the order and tossed the posters to another attendant, who was annoyed to handle this. S/he grabbed them and put grommets on them without a concern for placement or evenness and she tossed them back to me.

I was astonished at the bad unhappy attitudes and the grommets were placed on the posters with no concern of where, or the balance to be able to hang them. They look ridiculous and one is in the wording on the image. I said to s/he these look terrible and unprofessional. S/he said I don't have time to measure where to place them.

I said What??, I cannot use them in my presentation with my clients. S/he rolled her eyes and moved on to the next customer, leaving me standing there. Before I walked out I announced that the person before me was very upset at her uncompleted project too, and that I was going to complain to FedEx.

I want a credit.

I cannot use these posters and I am stuck without a visual presentation, which questions my credibility.Extremely Unhappy!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fedex poster printing from FedEx. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $130 and wants FedEx to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was bad service and bad product. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Had an Experience with FedEx?

Comments

What location was this? I have had similiar issues with the 211 Congress St. location where an employee of indeterminate gender - I think a woman, but could be a man with long hair - has been very disinterested in correcting mistakes from orders I placed.